Students: Browse Companies
Only students and alumni of the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor College of Engineering, as well as the LS&A Computer Science and Data Science programs, are eligible to use Engineering Careers, by Symplicity.
The list of companies attending will be posted in 2 weeks on August 31, 2020.
1. Log into your account at https://engineering-umich-csm.symplicity.com/
2. Under 'Events', select 'Career Fairs' from the left side of the page.
3. Click on ‘SWE/TBP Career Fair 2020’ and then select ‘See Who’s Coming’ to view the list of companies attending.
4. Within the event, ‘Advanced Search’ is available under the campus map to the right of the ‘Search Employers’ field. To search by specific majors within the Advanced Search, under the 'Degrees/majors recruited' field, click the arrow to the left of a specific degree level and select the appropriate major.
If you want to download the company list:
1. Log into Engineering Careers at https://engineering-umich-csm.symplicity.com/
2. From the left side of the page, select 'Resources', then 'Resource Library'.
3. Within the 'Resource Library', click on '2020 SWE/TBP Career Fair Company List' (this should appear as the first listing on the page).